Thursday, June 12, 2008

BBALLL

OMG, the only thing that I watch on tv is BASKETBALL because my boyfriend is a tv HOG and that's all he watches. The Lakers lost again today and he is SOOOOOOOOO UNBELIEVABLY PISSED! I don't understand! I mean it's just a game right? But then again, how could the Lakers freaking lose? They were up like 20 points in the 2nd quarter and up 15 in the 3rd quarter... Urgh, what am I saying? I hate basketball anyway! BUT HE JUST WON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT! It's driving me insane!! This is probably how he feels when I talk about my makeup lol. GAAAH. He is still speaking as I type!

Ugh.

Anyway, here's a FOTD from a few days ago. Sorry I can't keep up with these on the days that I actually do them! lol





Face
L'oreal Bare Naturale in Nude Beige
MAC Light Flush MSF

Eyes
Inner lid: MAC Da Bling e/s
Mid lid: MAC Cranberry e/s
Outer V & Crease: MAC Satin Taupe e/s

Lips
NYX Harmonica l/s
NYX French Kiss l/g

Last but not least, I just wanted to say FUCK YOU GAS PRICES!!!! I HATE YOU!! Gas is $4.55 in my doomed city and it just keeps going UP!!!!!!! I HATE YOU STUPID PRESIDENT BUSH. YOU MONKEY!

10 comments:

COCOVJAYJAY said...

ARCKKK pretrol prices...Monkey hahaha. Lookin cute missy!

Ahleessa said...

Lol~ on monkey!!! I do have to agree the gas price is insane! :(

I can't believe Lakers lost!?! That was the most devastating game I have seen from the Lakers!!!

The makeup looks good on you! I love the eye color, as well as, the lip color looks gorgeous on you. You have such full lips!

Cinthia Truong said...

hahaha ur too funny. I know, it's just a freaking game right?!! But I must watch it cuz everyone is talking about it...wouldn't wanna be an outsider.

jing said...

It has been soooo long since I followed NBA. I was a die-hard sac kings back then. I grew up with my family/relatives hooked to sports. My grandmother would pray while watching the game, but when the other team scores she would start cursing. She's so funny. She'd be so tensed she couldn't sit still and just walk back and forth in front of the tv.

Nice neutral look! Light flush looks so good on you, I kind of regret skipping out on it.

Shen said...

Gas prices hikes up like crazy here too. not to mention the Rice (yes, rice, our staple food here in the Philippines). :) i love the FOTD. the boyfie can't stop talking about the lakers game too! which reminds me to do a laker inspired look much similar to Nessa's. :)

Twinkle Twinkle said...

Nice FOTD. And my dad was rooting for the Celtics. Awesome comeback :-)

Amina said...

oh my god!
When I used to live with my twin brother, we only had one TV and boy, we had basketball fights! I haaaaaaate basketball and if I ever said, well it is just a game, I will get a whole lecture about the game, the players, etc.......anyways!!
hang in there!!

the look is so soft and pretty!Love it!!

Gas prices are ridiculous! I've been putting off filling up the car and yesterday I went to several stations and had to resign that yes, the gallon is above $4!!

here is a video to "laugh" a little bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wddXCOUjT_A

Ahleessa said...

Unfortunately, the brush on the nail polish isn't thin. It's a typical brush from a nail polish. You should check out L.A. Colors. They have a polishes with thin brush. It's called nail art I believe. I found pictures of it from their site. Here it is.

http://www.lacolors.com/productdetail.php?catID=0001.0005.0003.0000&MainiD=0001.0005.0000.0000

Ahleessa said...

You are welcome! :) If you buy the nail art, show pictures of your nails. I would love to see it!

I think you can pull of the blue eyeshadow. I didn't think I could and came home thinking it was too bright. After several hours, I ended up liking it... lol~

JANE said...

I love this look on you. Very pretty. Yesterday I filled up half my tank and it was $60!!!