Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Branching out

Chello :)

I'm getting a MAC makeover tomorrow! I've never had a real makeover from them before so I'm excited and a little nervous. I'm not anticipating the new collections as much as I was before now that I've seen some swatches. I think I definitely want to check out the Microfine Lip Refinisher though. It looks cool and I need a lip exfoliant anyway. I'll keep you updated on this one.

I'm also trying to branch out into other brands. I really want a Ben Nye Lumiere palette, but the colors might be a little too vivid for my taste since I won't be able to wear them for everyday things... and I barely go out as it is anyway... I'm also going to order some NYX round lipsticks from cherryculture.com. They're only $1 and I've heard a lot of great things about them. I guess I can't go wrong, can I?

After all this (Lol) I think I'm going to cut my credit card in half. I can't cancel it since I still have to pay it off, but if I cut it in half that'll at least curb my spending right?

No comments: