Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Recent purchases

Today was such a beautiful day!! 70 degree weather isn't something San Francisco is blessed with a lot. Too bad I was stuck at school until 4 today! Anyway, the things I ordered from the MAC website FINALLY arrived! It took like a week and two days for it to get to me--maybe because it was shipped with UPS. I don't know, USPS always seems to get my packages to me within a few days no matter where they are in the US. I also picked up a few other things since I couldn't resist :) Seriously, with all the new collections coming out in the summer (there's like a gazillion!), I'm going to be broke for a while. Well, I do have some B2M empties so I'll def. put those to use this summer... Heh :)


From left to right:
Top row: Light Flush MSF, Eversun Beauty Powder Blush, True Romantic Beauty Powder Blush
Middle row: 168 brush
Bottom row: Port Red Lipstick, Gorgeous Gold e/s, Nocturnelle e/s, Bonus Beat Lipglass, Macroviolet Fluidline, Frostlite Fluidline

1 comment:

Amina said...

beautiful haul!
I love nocturnelle and i have macroviolet in my wishlist.
now that i saw it, i want it!
enjoy your goodies and thanks for visiting my blog:)