Wednesday, May 13, 2009

NYX Jumbo Pencils, finally!!!



I finally got my hands on two of the NYX jumbo pencils that I've been wanting! I was going to order from the NYX/Cherry Culture websites, but milk was sold out. I got these at Ulta on the first Tuesday of the month (so that means 20% off for college students with a college ID!) and it was buy one get one free so I think I paid $2 for each. I don't know how long the sale is going on for, but I saw that the L'oreal HIP line was also buy one get one free. I wanted to get the hot pink and purple jumbo pencils, but they didn't have any. Usually when I go to ULTA for jumbo pencils, I walk away empty handed because all the ones being sold are opened and have been tested by someone else, so I'm glad I finally got some that are new and unopened!




Blended out

17 comments:

sanniet said...

I LOVEEEE these pencils!!! I've used it as a base for eyeshadow *I only have strawberry milk though =(* and it holds wonderfully!!! Even when I got soaking wet at disneyland lol

Crissy said...

I really want to buy these! I almost bought milk but I wasn't sure..

Jennnyy. said...

OMGOSH LUCKKKYYYYY! i really really want NYX jumbo pencils. darn my one month ban! once my ban is lifted, i'm so going to ulta to get some <3 i didn't know ulta had NYX stuff! D: i love their tuesday 20% off for college students thing, so awesome! :D <3

loveSHARA said...

Totally forgot about that 20% off Ulta thing. Gah. Sorta glad, I forgot about it. . So that I don't have to spend money. [:

Sharon said...

I am really wondering about many gals good comment on this product, actually it was completly MELT on my eyes.....

Sharon said...

I am really wondering many gals comment on this product, but for personally it was completly melt on my eyes=.=

Lily said...

I think the trick is to blend out the jumbo pencil cuz they are very creamy which is what may cause them to melt. I also use urban decay primer potion underneath the jumbo pencils to prevent creasing.

Audrie said...

nice swatches! They look so creamy and pigmented~

Amina said...

wooow! they will look great for smokey eyes!!

fuzkittie said...

Wow they look really pigmented!

aquaracer said...

they look so creamy! i wanna try these :)

Vanessa M. said...

cool!!

Jules said...

I use these jumbo pencils. They are soooo creamy and I think they're easier to apply than the MAC shadesticks. ^_^

Mac It Pink said...

OoooOOo cooool!! I like their jumbo pencils..i own one..but i forget which one....

hahaahah

Yes, target makes time go by soo faasst!

xoxo

MzUnicaHija19 said...

I love famous NYX pencils too!!!
I think I have about 12... but it creases tho' or maybe my eyelids are just too oily.

Neeyuh said...

I love these! They are the best for enhancing shadow colors. I agree I don't like to get them at ulta cuz everyone uses them and they get all nasty! lol

Bijin Blair said...

Hahaha I want me some Jumbo pencils as well!