Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yay or nay?

I was wandering in Macy's the other day with the boyfriend when this Coach bag caught my eye. I'm not a huge fan of Coach, but the bag looked so gorgeous in person!

I almost bought it on the spot, but
A.) the boyfriend was with me and he would've FREAKED out
B.) I've been doing so good at saving money lately that this would set me back about $458 + tax which would come to a total of about $500.



What do you guys think? Is it worth it?? It looks so much better in person.. Especially under the intentionally well lit display cases... Haha.

Or should I settle for THIS bag? It's $298 and with tax it's $325.. It's cheaper, but not as nice as the other one in my opinion.. And I've never actually seen this one in person.

11 comments:

Amina said...

yay!
Get it girl!!
The shape reminds me of a LV bag...

AskMeWhats said...

YAY! Love it!!!

Beautify My Day said...

500! oh no! check out MacNC40s vid! Coach had an easter sale... Maybe its still on?

loveSHARA said...

For some reason, I think the 2nd one would be a better match BUT BUT.. it sorta looks like a speedy in a way.

MzUnicaHija19 said...

Whoa 500! Dang!
maybe check out the coach outlet first...

Lyn said...

I like them both!?! But I am a coach fanatic. lol! the bottom one is more my style but the top one is gorgeous also! I would go for the bottom one since I'm a girl on a budget. maybe you can find some macy's coupon or something to bring the price down. =)

fuzkittie said...

Hmm I'm not a Coach fan... but I'd choose the second one out of the two.

Vanessa M. said...

its pretty...more impt. BF? did i miss this post? lol

Violet Honeybee said...

mm.. im not a coach fan so i'd pick neither lol. but if you had to i'd go wit the second one. it looks pretty similar to the first one and its nearly half the cost o.o

GirlAboutTown said...

heyy browsing...but...did you know coach workers get 50% off bags? hehe befriend one...(like i did) and maybe they would give you their deep discount ;D

im done said...

ahah ur bf would have freaked out
yeah i dont tell my bf how much any of my makeup is.

i mean EACH product.

he'd freak out.