Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Damnit Eyeko...

I ordered my stuff from Eyeko last month on the 29th... It's been 3 weeks and 1 day. On their website, it says to please allow at least 14 days max to receive the package. It's been 22 days! I emailed them and asked if they had shipped it out already and if they were delayed possibly because of the holidays. They just reiterated what I said and said it was already shipped out... That was a week ago! I never even got a confirmation email :(

But I'm still waiting for my package everyday. I'm excited to use the 3 in 1 creams. I also want to buy the fat balms, but I'm waiting for my package to come first before I order again. If you want to put in an order, don't forget to use code E165 for a free full sized gift. (Totally worth it!) I'll do a post on my items when I get them...

How long did your packages take?

7 comments:

Ahleessa said...

A lot of the bloggers post their haul from Eyeko. Now I'm curious... lol~ :X

Anonymous said...

Hey i ordered from eyeko a couple weeks ago and last week i got an email saying:

"Unfortunately we have not been able to send you your Eyeko
order. Due to a delayed shipment we do not have any Eyeko Mascara, Magic Eyeliner,
Eyeko Concealer and Highlighter, Sexy Eyes or Cool Eyes eyeshadow.

I'm so sorry for this inconvenience but we won't be getting
the shipment of mascara until the start of February now and the rest of the
products at the end of February.

We would like to get your order to you as soon as possible,
so we are happy to replace the items we don't have with something else and we
would like to send you 2 free products of your choice. Just let me know what
you would like to swap for your missing products for.

If you would like to wait for the mascara we can send your
order in a few weeks, or we are able to offer you a refund."


Hope that helps :)

Lily said...

THANKSSSSS!!!!!! That makes a lot of sense now lol. But I didn't order anything that they don't have in stock... Maybe they're just having late shipments altogether or something.

kae said...

omgoodness .. all this time i thought i was following your blog! wtf. thats why i was wondering where has that girl been! lol

anyways, i'm glad you're feeling better about the ex. you DO deserve all the things you said in the long post. everyone does. i wish the best for you, and i hope you're doing EVEN better now that your bestie is back home :)

that sucks about eyeko! i wanna order some stuff from them too. i want the 3 in 1 cream too cuz its a big tub and cheaper than strobe cream!

Grayburn said...

Can't wait to see your reviews!

x Grayburn

Vanessa M. said...

yukers!

dustbunny said...

I hope you get your eyeko stuff asap... and btw thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving a comment!