Friday, April 18, 2008

First Post!

Well, it's about time I got a new blog! The last one I had was back in middle school! Well, I guess this is the perfect place to write about my life and the quirky things that always seem to happen to me. I think maybe, just maybe, I'd like to post some make-up reviews on here as well. We'll see how that goes. For the time being, I'm so stoked to be able to ramble on and on about absolutely nothing :) My school life lately has been so incredibly hectic. My goal for this semester is to get straight A's and I don't know if I'll be able to do that this semester (Yucky Chemistry & Physics!). I think I'm too occupied with work and my excessive shopping needs. (Oh well...) So the next time I return I hope to get my camera up and running so I can do a review!

No comments: