Friday, April 25, 2008

Anxiety

Lately, I've been feeling really anxious all the time only I don't know why... It must be a lot of little things that form into one giant stress ball. Anyway, I've become really clumsy lately. I keep dropping all my things (especially my MAC stuff) and I chipped my carbon eye shadow... Sad, yes, but it's okay since I don't use that color very often. I keep meaning to do a review, but all my makeup is at my boyfriend's house.

Anywho, I have 12 B2M eyeshadow empties and I'm a little worried that no one will take them since they don't have the silver pan in them. The B2M program stands for Back to MAC and for every 6 empty glass or plastic containers that you give back to MAC, they will give you a free lipstick (or an eyeshadow/lipgloss at free standing stores). Usually, on the box tops of your eyeshadow or lipstick boxes (or anything that comes in a box), it should say Back 2 MAC if it's eligible. I've never noticed this before, but it seems like they're all there. You can pretty much bring back any containers that are plastic or glass--just not stuff like your pencil liners and such. I called a MAC in Macy's and they said that in order for them to take the empties, it has to have everything it came with (like the silver pan in eyeshadows), but I also called a freestanding MAC store and the girl who answered the phone was a little shaky on her answer, but she said that they do accept them without the pans. So, I guess it just depends where you go. If one store says no, then go to another :)

1 comment:

All The Glitters said...

Yeah I know I get anxiety allot too, sometimes for no reason. I usually have a small cup of wine and watch movie to relax, it helps.

You should press your carbon shadow using alcohol, a piece of soft fabric and a quarter. It works great. I cracked one recently and I mended it this way. Hope this helps