Sunday, April 26, 2009

Unplugged



Unplugged is part of the China Glaze Spring Break 2008 ECollection. I have 2 coats painted on. It's a rich chocolate brown with shimmer. I actually like this color more than I thought I would because it's dark, but not too dark. I bought this as part of the buy 2 get 1 free nail polish sale that's going on for the month of April at Sally's. It's still going on, so go get some!!

On another happy note, I finished writing my scholarship essay! WHOOOOT :) It's a scholarship that my work is giving out for college students and current high school seniors. Hopefully I get it! I won't know until 2 weeks from now, but I'm excited that I finally finished the damn thing!

6 comments:

Jules said...

Hey Lily. Love the nail color! Very pretty. I was wondering if I could ask you for a favor. I joined this really cool contest and I wanted to know if you could please vote for me. Here is the link http://whitzmakeuptipz.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much!

AskMeWhats said...

The color is wonderful, I recently bought P&J polish and this color kinda reminded me of it :)

Curvy Petite said...

Hi Lilly,
I agree with you! It feels so clean to the point of lack of moisture huh!?

Vanessa M. said...

i have that color!!! woo!!

Grayburn said...

Congratulations! Hope you get it!
Fab nail polish :)

x Grayburn

Neeyuh said...

I don't have any polish colors like that one, I should definitely check it out!