Sunday, April 12, 2009

More ChG

I made use of the sale Sally's is having on nail polish. Buy 2 get 1 free on ALL nail polish. With my Sally's card, the China Glaze polishes came out to $3.25 each. With the buy 2 get 1 free discount, they came out to $2.17 each. The Stripe polishes were 2.99 each with the Sally's card and came out to 1.99 each. Good deal, right?




A close up of Flying Dragon since it looks a little different here than it does in the first picture. It has blue and red glitter and this is a more accurate picture of the polish colorwise.


A very bright teal color.


Some quick and dirty swatches. More is on the way once I have a chance to paint my nails.

10 comments:

loveSHARA said...

Is China Glaze better then OPI polishes? I'm feening to grab some different colors, but then I always seem to paint my nails like dark fall colors. bah.

MzUnicaHija19 said...

Lovely colors!!!
Lovin' the flying dragon and unplugged!
Oh, and Happy Easter!

Lily said...

hm, i don't know if they're better cuz i don't own any opi nail polishes... but china glaze is pretty good. i think it's comparable to opi.

Ahleessa said...

The colors are so pretty!!! :) We need to see nail art on you... hehe~

FuN and MakeUp said...

i like the color fly dragon! i have spontanious on my finger nails right now lol

AskMeWhats said...

wow...I am intrigued! Show us some nails soon :) Happy Easter!

Lyn said...

oh wow! that is a good sale! is it still going on? I need to add some china glazes to my collection. Are they better than OPI? The OPI polishes I have chip after like 2-3 days with a good topcoat.

Lily said...

yeah, i think the sale is on for the entire month of april. i don't know if they are better than opi. i just know that most of the china glaze polishes i have definitely don't chip within a day or two.

Neeyuh said...

Pretty colors!! I really want Flying Dragon. I love sally's they always have the best deals.

Shortiee31 said...

Shower Together looks like a gorgeous colour!