Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hotel partay

wee oo wee oo wee
wee oo wee oo wee
like a cop car


Ugh I had backlash to the extreme on Sunday. My friend turned 21 and celebrated it at the Fairmont Hotel. I had about 4 hours of sleep before I had to go work a full day's worth of slave labor (which is exactly what it is). What a party foul. But I had lots of fun. Glad I found parking on the street too. Parking at the hotel was $50! I had 5 shots of Smirnoff but it didn't do shit to me. Wasn't even buzzed. Maybe cuz it's cheap vodka. 2 shots of SKYY and I'm gone.


Our view from the hotel room


The girls


Round two. Can't see our shots. Look how pale I am haha.


Me & Tiff. I popped two pepcids and they did NOT work for shit! Maybe cuz I'm naturally flushed looking all the time.


Me & May

8 comments:

Katy said...

I love Gray Goose (it's my second boyfriend!) but I HATE SMIRNOFF!!! The taste of it is sooo nasty! It looks like you had fun though!

AskMeWhats said...

that looks like a FUN party@!!!!! you never fail to look gorgeous girl!

Anonymous said...

You look SO GOOD!!! I love how glowy your skin looked! I'm glad you had so much fun!

Ahleessa said...

I miss your cute smile! Post more pictures of you. ;)

fuzkittie said...

You are too adorable!! Love the last photo of you~ Fun times! Wee woo wee woo wee~ Haha.

Digital Angel said...

I love your hair, very natural :)
Everyone looks so lovely in the picture !

Cj said...

i found ya! =)

Anyway, when i'm thru with breastfeeding (which might be soon) we can be light weights together! haha

<333 Cj

purple snowflake said...

Hey.. that looks fun...

can I join too?? =p
hehe agree with Alaysa there.. More pics