Sunday, September 21, 2008

More nails

I decided to play with some of the things that Alyssa got me.

I used the Nic's Stick and surprisingly, it wasn't messy at all. I thought it would be because the brush tip is pretty wide, but while I was painting my nails, I didn't get any on the sides of my fingers at all. The brush slightly went over the sides of my fingers, but it never deposited color there which I thought was just a coincidence until none my fingers were messy :D Is it just me? Lol. Anywho, I did the same design as my last nail design, but I added black tips.

Enjoy :)

8 comments:

fuzkittie said...

You're so good at nail art!! I like these, very mod looking~

Erica said...

you should do a tutorial on this :)

Ahleessa said...

Oh that looks nice! :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that polish is nice.

AskMeWhats said...

I heart! I love this!!!

Vanessa M. said...

soo pretty!

Vanessa said...

ooh pretty!

MzUnicaHija19 said...

It looks really good!
I gotta try this one.

JANE said...

That's so pretty Lily!