Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TSS 3 out of 4

I'm SO proud of myself for not buying any MAC makeup even with the 15% off discount! LOL you don't understand what a milestone this is. I probably would've already bought stuff off of Cherry Culture with their sale going on, but they don't have the two things that I want the most: NYX round lippies in Louisiana & Fusion. They've been out of stock for like the past month or something.

Anywho, here are more TSS Swatches. The browns are a little hard to see cuz they almost match my skin tone!







9 comments:

Erica said...

ooo! i like save the trolls lol you got alot of matte colors in purples and browns lol i think i would like smokey miror if it had a bit of shimmer to it =] lol

Katrina said...

Broken Rules looks really pretty.

& I am still drooling over your swatch of Pushing Daisies below =)

Mai Nguyen said...

i like broken rules! and crack the whips looks cool in the baggie =)

Shen said...

oooh!! you're tempting me to swatch my pigments too. but they are about 52 i think. so i might do that during my break or whenever i don't ahve a lot of studying to do!! i so anticipate the looks you'll come up with these fab colors. especially the blues and greens. :)

Stephy said...

how did u manage to resist from buying any MAC with their 15% discount? u made me feel so guilty hahaha!!!

Amina said...

those colors are amazing!!!

Ahleessa said...

I wish I had will power like you! :) I ended up buying 6 eyeshadows and 1 lipstick...eek~ The worst part is I'm jobless for the summer! :(

Thankfully I have will power when it comes to buying pigments. The swatches look so good, but I realize I tend to use more pressed eyeshadow than loose.

Erica said...

omg i was just at target's today and i saw it! hows does it work? does it remove well? lol i was looking for glycerin to so i can try making some mizing medium, but i just couldn't find it there >.<

Jnie said...

Hi.. found you through specktra..I love all the brown shades, is that from the velvet collection?