Friday, May 9, 2008

I think I need a new camera

Hm, I've tried playing around with the settings on my camera, but I think I just need a new one. Sigh. It's pretty new too... Maybe I'll continue to try and make it work. Anyway, my face has deflated back to its normal self (hehe). I still have to go get my sutures taken out though. Things have been so hectic lately that I just don't have time. I've been working nonstop since we're in the process of hiring new interns... Thank goodness I didn't have to work today or else I would've worked everyday this week except Wednesday which is a lot for someone who's part time! School has been crazy too since it's nearing the end of the semester. I can't wait for it to end! (Then I get a 2 week break until summer school starts). Anyway, here's a FOTD. I finally did return the studio moisture fix and got a few other things. I also gave in and got port red from the naughty nauticals collection. I probably would've gotten party mate too, but they were sold out of that one :(


all MAC unless stated otherwise

Face
Mineralize skinfinish foundation

Eyes
Bei-jing shadestick (base)
Goldmine (inner lid lower lash line)
Woodwinked (middle lid)
Carbon (outer lid)
Mulch (crease & lower lash line)
Blacktrack fluidline (upper lash line)
Engraved powerpoint (waterline)

Lips
Modern Ms (Barbie) lipstick
Hey, Sailor lustreglass











2 comments:

Amina said...

you look beautiful!! I love mulch too!

Linn said...

Hi from Sweden! I just found you throught the lovely NN swatches at Specktra - you've got some really nice FOTD's here! *bookmarking you*

Take care!

Linn, over at http://rocketqueens.blogg.se